Sunday, March 25, 2012

Is it Spring Break yeeeet?

I feel like this has been the longest two weeks of my life! It hasn't, but...I want a break! It's the week after next, so I still have to wait!

Anyway, I've been up to a whole lotta stuff, finishing my animation and doing paper craft(something I may never, ever do again) So, enough with the talking. Here is some art (if you wanna call it that).

PAPERCRAFT FROM HELL. Here is Derpina the Fairy










I used two different patterns, hand painted it, glued it, yelled at it, nearly broke it several times, glued it the wrong way a few times, and almost forgot the arms. DERP. It's like, 5-6 inches tall. I can't say I'll be doing one of these again....ever.

Jekyll and Hyde hasn't been completely put on the back burner, I did fix up the sketch in the last post and worked on a lighting study for another scene. I'll be finishing up what I'm showing you now tonight and tomorrow.


I'll be fixing up the girl in the shadows, putting in a crack to let you know he's leaning against a fridge, fix up his hand, and adjust his reflection and expression.

This lighting study was going to be the preliminary drawing for another scene (if I ever get to it) of the detective/lawyer finding out that Jekyll knows Hyde.
aaaaaaaaand now some sketches.

fantasy sketch

sketch of a new character, Avora

fantasy sketch

fairy sketch

sketches for stardust

No comments:

Post a Comment