Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oopse...

I'm so sorry! I neglected you, oh my precious blog. Tumblr is just...so much..easier. /shot.

Anyway, I haven't been inactive, just been active elsewhere.

Here. Have Images.

More Disney Hair things. Im currently working Cinderella, hopefully to get her done tonight.




I got into some traditional work after a commission. Here are two that are still for sale! Email if you're intereessteeed (ringaroundcapozzi@hotmail.com)


 This was the commission before it was finished.
 My Illustration blog with my friends has finally picked up. The image above was "Illustrate your favorite summer time food"  The one below was to use a color scheme and my name at the end was a typography assignment, and the cheeta was to use animal print in your illustration. I went for a concept art route for that.


These are two images that I did for the heck of it. The first one was from the gab collab on Tumblr. The second one was a response to a friend's loss.








No comments:

Post a Comment