Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Experimentation

Okay, so my crit for my Illustration 2 class was that I was on a boarderline. I either needed more or less with how I rendered on said project(which I will upload after I revise). So, I've been thinking about my process and how I go about creating something from start to finish and I realize what has possibly been holding me back.
...
Too much work. I am thinking too long on each piece that I "set out" to finish. So, this time...I just did it. I didn't think too much except for if my colors made sense, the light made sense, and her perspective made sense.

So far, I think it's successful(minus some problems with lighting and possibly color harmony I was actively thinking about it though, so I think I need to do some more studies.). We'll see.
About 2 hours time...

No comments:

Post a Comment