Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Finals week

Well, here it is. Finals week. I've been lucky and had some time off of work to relax and work on my last few projects as well as get studying for my final exam on thur (yikes!). In the mean time I've been catching up with my friends, doing some writing, and doodling... a lot. Here I thought I was all drawn out and all I can do right now is draw, draw, draw....

So, I thought I'd share something with you guys. I had fun with it, it's extremely experimental but I felt like it was taking on the same vibe as my Gyspy and Nix piece. Myserious! ooo!!

This is my character Daerua...she's summoning...a...bright purple blob! Oh noooes! Cower! Or something.  I dunno. I found some new brushes so I was testing them out. Haha. Little over 3 hours from sketch to what I'm calling finished color. I know there are some issues (mainly the feet which are driving me nuts but I dont want to fix cause my hand hurts from clenching my pen).

Here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment