Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

Wow! I can't believe it's the new year already! As you can tell I finally was able to break away from drawing non-stop for about two weeks. Okay, less than that, but still. It was a much needed break to get my umph back! I have been trying to relax and think through just what I want to accomplish. I just want to improve this year. I want this to be the best art year for me yet! Here's to 2012! *cheers*

Anyway, I've been working on this piece of fanart on and off for the past few days and I thought I'd upload a little teaser! I know a few of you have been curious as to what I've been up to with this Sylvanas picture I keep complaining about.

That's right, I'm doing Sylvanas in her Cataclysm armor. It's driving me nuts. Anyway, I have much more work to do and I wanted to get it done by tomorrow but I dont really see that happening since I decided napping and fucking around on Youtube was a better idea than painting :D

Here it is! the WIP of "I Am Forsaken"

No comments:

Post a Comment