Sunday, February 5, 2012

Whew. Weekend. Done.

Daaaang. So much drawing this weekend! So, what I had to do was at least 3 sketches of my Illustrations for my Little Red Ridinghood, at least 3 sketches of our proposal for our webpages, and 3 sketches for my Illustration based off of an article( eh-heh the only one I haven't done yet...I still have time). So, I was feeling a bit down on my luck on Thursday because I really didn't feel I did well on that butterfly piece (yea, see blog post before this) but now I'm feeling a little better about myself. I think I was just in a bad mood. So, without further adeiu, here are sketchesss! (Oh yea! And some test animations that I said I'd put in my last post but decided agaiiiinst.)

Little Red Ridinghood

So, these are all shots of the interior of Grandmother Gang Leader's House. Old fashioned, antique, a little colonial, a little Victorian( Gothic and Baroque), and still not quite highly decorated enough. Hey, I'm only one girl with one weekend that has to be split about five ways. I think it's a good start, anyway. ONWARD!

Webdesign. These are not the final designs, just sketches for the layout. I feel that the boarder I want to create will be very crisp, clean, and somewhat faded into the background. I really want a personalized site that invites and welcomes my viewers. I'm all about making connections and portraying myself as a very easy going (and easy to get along with) person!



It's a little hard to see, but that's okay. You'll all see it when it's nice and tidy :D

Introduction to 3D Animation. So we're using Maya to do our animations and so far we've done a few very, very simple animations. Oh my gosh, Maya is so confusing. Menus for your Menus for your Menus. seriously. I don't think I could have gotten any sort of hold on this program without help from a teacher. Seriously. Interface is so confusing. However, I think I'll get the hang of it. I can't wait until we do rendering and props...I think I'll like that more than animating! Here are a few of my very, very short and crappy Playblasts.


   
   
   
Last but not least I did try my hand at a little cell shading, took a few hours (I was watching all the starwars things on Adult Swim last night) and finally, finally drew Errandis. The owner of the character is quite happy with the outcome as am I. I had fun with the little shapes of light and shadow in the clothing and hair. I have some improvement to be made on the hands but whatever!

So, that was about the biggest freakin' post I've ever made and probably will ever make. Well, maybe for the next two weeks. I appreciate your views and even your comments (if you guys ever made any!). I did make a tumblr, so if you are tired of all my talking, I just post images on there. ringaroundcapozzi.tumblr.com. Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment