Friday, October 7, 2011

*Breathes Deeply*

Okay, so I've got two projects due next week. One, I'm not too worried about, the second I wonder if i've bitten off more than I can chew.



The first one looks like this right now, but will have colored lines and probably some flat color and crazy looking bugs in it.
This next one is a fully rendered in color...the genie! ARG. I'm in the background right now (which you'll barely be able to see in the final draft) needs to stop giving me troubles. Stupid thing.
It certainly looks better than it did two hours ago but I still have a lot of work to do.  Paaaah. Ah well. I'll figure something out.

Here is the Genie. I kind of like her, specially  her colors. She of course looks better with all the clouds and stuff.

Well, that's that. I'll update it on Monday with the closer-to-finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment