Sunday, November 6, 2011

Catch up...

So, I took most the weekend up to catchup on my much needed rest. By rest, I mean not going to work or working on school projects. So, that in turn, made me need to catch up to revisions and things tonight. That's alright though, cause I think I have done a really good job.


Here are the revisions for the Gypsy piece. I really hope it's not incredibly dark on your screen, I've checked it on three other screens and it seems fine, but the one in class really hated it.  I also gave you a peek at the background. Yea, I painted most of it in....that's why it took so damn long. I think I've put in 45-55 hours. I kind of lost track. Anyhoo, I might revisit it at a different time but for all intents and purposes...it's le fin!










I also thought I'd post some of my preliminary work for my next piece in Composition. It's going to be a lot less heavy in color and values, and hopefully aim more for a children's book illustration. We'll see.

This is the one I'm going with. They're not rabbits, they're a chimera I came up with(that look cute and cuddly, huh?).


  These are the other sets I had to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment