Thursday, November 10, 2011

Project 4

Alright, well, that was a nice surprise. I'm nearly done with project 4 in my Composition class. It went along fairly easily with maybe 5 hours of work. I think I still have one or two more left for clean up but as of right now I am about 90% done. I really liked the feeling of this, but it's still a bit too heavy for what I had envisioned. Different,but still good. As you can see, I have some work to do on the ground.


This is a weird size... 10" X 6.6" haha. Anyway, I'm really liking the color I'm using in this one and for my final project hope to really continue to use more color variance. I haven't a clue what I'm going to do next. We'll see.


 Other than that, I've been doing some doodles with a new custom brush that I made. They're nothing impressive, just simple brush strokes. Here's an example of one. Kind of painterly in a way. I wasn't worried about proportions or anything, so I know it's off. Haha.


I also did some sketches that I have yet to scan in, so, maybe I'll get some of those up over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment