Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November?

Dang! I can't believe it's already november! This year has flown right by me.

Anyway, how was Halloween for you guys? It was pretty low key for me, hardly any trick or treaters came by and I was all dressed up! Boo! Ah well, it was a monday so It's kind of understandable...I think...maybe? Right, on to artwork.

So, the one for Illustration 2 came out alright, It's apparently kind of dark on some screens and I have some /more/ work to do (dies) but It's about 95% done.

Yaaaaaaaay. I kind of want to kill myself. I've sunk so much time and detail into this I dont even want to look at it anymore. All I can see are my mistakes (it's the claaaaw) and I need to finish it up by monday. Maybe I'll attack it tomorrow...or friday.

Other than that, we're already heading into project 4 in both classes with the preliminary stuff done for Composition and about to get started on preliminary stuff for Illustration. I've actually got a few sketches that aren't school related. They're not great, but proof that I do,in fact, still believe in the use of paper and pencil.

This is another sour faced Cora.This is one of the outfits she wears under her cloak...that she normally never takes off. You'd never guess she was attractive under all that frump. Not exactly thrilled with this, but it was nice to draw for myself.
I'm not really sure what the hell this is. It's a man, woman,snake...thing? I dunno, I was just doodling in class instead of doing thumbnails like a good little student. My bad. I wish I had brought my pens with me, I would have inked...it.

No comments:

Post a Comment