Friday, November 18, 2011

Ready, set....GO!

It's that time again! Time is becoming limited and should be used wisely in order to pass classes and get all these projects done.

Instead of being responsible and using a rare day off to my advantage, I decided to take on a small side project. Someone asked me to draw their character. Cool! They asked me to make it a male. Do able...They also asked for me to place them in a plate suit of armor. Say what? I had a rather hard time with it since it was my first time ever drawing armor but I think it came out alright.

So, instead of school updates, I'll show you this. It took me 6-7 hours to complete, from sketching to finishing touches. :D


I'm hoping that perhaps I'll build a little clientele, do some free sketches, then begin to hone in on the skill of doing these a little faster, say 4 hours? and charge some monies! Wouldn't that be great? I sure think so. Well, anyway, we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment